The purpose of Somaliland Community Learning Centers in Partnership with Amoud University Somaliland.
- Business community secure compound for centralized rental training and rental offices
- Full service location for business development with technology, Internet libraries, meeting space, and food service
- ICT classroom and curriculum support of public, private k-12 and family school.
- Safe place for Adult Learning programs and community development collaboration
- Safe single location were all NGOs, govt. agencies and organizations can work collaboratively
- A central way to handle country wide training programs with consistent quality
- Import over 10,000 free educational web sites from around the world into a K-12 children’s library portal
- Provide central logistical location for emergency services
- Provide full UN Four Pillar Life Skills and community literacy education for free
- Coordinate business development events and education